Barron’s SAT with Online Tests is completely revised and reflects all question types that appear on the current SAT. Step-by-step subject review helps students master the content, and full-length practice tests help students prepare to face the actual SAT.
This edition includes:
• Six full-length practice tests: Four in the book and two online, with all questions answered and explained
• A diagnostic test in the book to help pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
• Detailed subject review for all sections of the test, plus instructions on writing the essay
• An overview of the test, including explanation of the scoring method
• Test-taking tactics for the SAT as a whole, along with section-specific tips
Online practice tests and vocabulary: In addition to online practice tests, students get access to Barron's online SAT Vocabulary Master Word List flashcards for on-the-go review.