Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Spanning two continents and centuries of history, Turkey is where East meets West and where the modern and traditional are constantly blurred, creating a dynamic and fascinating country that's unlike anywhere else in the world. With Fodor's Turkey, visitors can plan and navigate their visit, from the urban streets of Istanbul to the scenic Cappadocia countryside, and everywhere in-between.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern, The Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Ephesus, Goreme Open-Air Museum, Olympos, Pamukkale, and Mt. Nemrut
· Coverage of Istanbul; The Sea of Marmara and the North Aegean; The Central and Southern Aegean Coast; The Turquoise Coast; Cappadocia and Central Turkey; Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast